;

Friday, January 18, 2008

Why i'm ticked like a clock


You want to know why I am ticked well i'll tell you why! Me and becca took a test to see if we can skip a grade. There were 8 people that took the test. The other 6 girl's names' were Ashlee, Maria, Kaitlyn, Nick, Joe, and Eric, then of course me and Becca. Well you want to know who made it? These two snobby girls named Maria (well actual name is Carla but every1 calls her Maria) and Ashlee.

Maria fits the stereotype popular girl. She's blonde, tall, skinny, green eyes. I hare to say she's super smart and rich. (No this is not Eliza i'm talking about). Seriously! Her bedroom is the size of a 2 floor house smooshed together into 1 floor. Trust me, I used to be her best friend, but Becca hated her so I guess the friendship didn't work out. She always wear applebottom jeans (she got like 21 pairs of em. All in a different style) and really cool designer clothes.

Ashlee has looonnnnggg cascading auburn hair with blue eyes. She's tall, skinny, (hate to say it) but gorgeous. She is really nice down deep on the inside. She is really sporty. some people don't really like her because she can be a little intimidating at first but she is really really nice down deep. She is 1 of my BFF's along with Becca. She is also Maria/ carla's best friend too. So i guess i have to live with it. But Maria makes her act snobby but she is not. So this is a shoutout to u Ashlee! I luv u, u like my sister!

So there u go. Me still ticked like a clock.

~N!kki

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How interesting that you describe your partner as one of those girls!