;

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Boys



Have you ever had the sensation where you liked a boy and he liked you back but you haven't gone out with anybody for a long time and people would think your weird. and you played hard to get? Well that's what it's like for me. I like someone but I haven't told anyone. Not even my BFF's, Becca or E.M. (her real name is Emiline) she likes being called E.M., or Laura, who i've known since I was 3 years old. Yes I know, i'm that bad. I just can't get over him. The last crush I had, he liked me back but he broke my heart. Just like that (snaps fingers).
But I am over him. I'm afraid my new crush will break my heart in two. again. it gets really hard at times. But i think i'll be okay. Maybe. Well. I gotta go think. Bye.

~nikki

P.S. His name is Jarid

0 comments: