;

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another IM

Talking about IM's are just SO fun, I don't know why, they just are. They are better than a normal post because they are fun to read! This is a sad one kinda, it happened when somethin bad happened to my friend. This one is with me, Becca, and my friend Amelia! :)
Amelia is mizzpurfct, and I am bedabecks

mizzpurfct: Yo Bec waz up?
bedabecks: not mch....u?
mizzpurfct: lol not much for me either sept me bunny die....waaa... :'(
bedabecks: OH! Beverly? I loved her!!! WAA!!!
mizzpurfct: no da other one
bedabecks: u only had one
mizzpurfct: no we got a new one and den it died...waa..his name was Mr. Beverly lol
bedabecks: waa }=( u never told me u gotta new one!! MEANIE!
mizzpurfct: oh becca, someday u will learn! lol i can't tell u stuf because then bad stuff happens because I told you! Like when i told you i gotta new bike, the next day I broke my arm on it!
bedabecks: ya but u didnt tell me about ur bunny and he STILL DIED! Meanie...}=(
mizzpurfct: I am not even gonna go there! lol
bedabecks: mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeaaaaaaannnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee
mizzpurfct: Whatev
bedabecks: u da meanest friend EVA!
mizzpurfct: ya I know! ME EVVVVIIILLL!!!
bedabecks: bye bye DEVIL!!

That is one of the LESS strange ones surprisingly! lol!
Becca

0 comments: