;

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Why do people hate


Why do people hate? Like it really gets to me, even if they are jealous.They call me swears and bad things sometimes. I mean they call Becca and I bad things. It's not fair. Why does beauty come at a price?!?!?lol, no, JK. I like going to Chippewa Lake in Ohio, it's beautiful. But anyway enough about me and more about my life. lol. I finished a big assignment at school, unfortunately me and becca have been split up! cruel right? Well Becca's teacher is more strict (we go to a private school, yes, there are boys, but they are in a different wing). Her teacher is obsessed with MATH!!!!! Mine is obsessed with history. I like math more than history. Just because my teacher isn't as strict as Mrs. Hawthorne (becca's teacher) , people start saying she lets us do whatever we want and doesn't make us work a lot. Well that is a pure lie!! I hate lies!!! They drive me crazy. They do to everyone? don't they. Well anyway I miss Becca during the day, I always sit at my desk, in our school uniform, which is ugly but we have to wear it anyway, slapping my pencil against our scrap paper. Our school uniform has a tie, jacket, skirts and shorts. But everyone breaks the school dress code, and they can't do anything about it unless they want to lose money by expelling a student and having the parents not pay the tuition fee. So no one cares. You can't wear your skirts higher than your knees! Can you believe it, and in the summer, the same rule applies with skorts. The boys have it easy, they always wear they're pants and shorts however they want. But every girl wears flashy jewelry (it's against the dress code), the skirts and skorts at leats high than 2 inches aboe your knees, and some major redesigning of the skirts and shirts. Like girls will littealy take their uniforms home and reswer little patches or something cute and funky. All the things i listed are aganst the dress code.

Gotta go, so bye.


~Nikki

P.S. the uniforms in this picture kinda look like me and becca's uniforms, which we alter. lol.

0 comments: